Mark is proudly from Chalmette, Louisiana, and graduated from Brother Martin High School in New Orleans. He would later receive a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology from William Carey University, minoring in Biology. Mark attended Loyola University New Orleans College of Law as a Dean’s Scholarship recipient and competed on the Sports Law Moot Court team. While in law school, Mark also served as a coach for the John R. Brown Admiralty Moot Court team and authored “Hurricane Vilma: Arbitration, Authority, and One Player’s Pursuit of Justice” as a nod to his beloved Saints. During the summer, Mark had the pleasure of clerking for numerous firms in and around New Orleans and serving as an extern for the Honorable Danny L. Dysart at the Louisiana Court of Appeal, Fourth Circuit.
Upon moving to Lafayette, Mark began his career at Allen & Gooch with a focus on commercial and business litigation. Mark spent the first couple of years of practice navigating the profession and learning from some great practitioners. He has extensive experience in defense litigation, contractual disputes, and representing the interests of insurance companies and big businesses. Additionally, Mark has practiced in the area of family law, property law, corporate law, and criminal defense, and has served as counsel for some of Lafayette’s local companies. Due to his broad experiences, Mark is able to anticipate issues from both sides of the legal playing field and educate his clients on a personal level. Currently, Mark focuses his practice on personal injury, business litigation, and all matters in between. If you are faced with a problem, you need a kind, relatable and intelligent problem-solver. You need Mark.
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Juris Doctor
- Honors and Activities: Dean’s Scholarship, Recipient
- Moot Court, Sports Team – Lead Oralist
- Moot Court, Admiralty Team – Coach
- Consolidated Legal Analysis, Earned Asterisk Award for Highest Grade.
- Admitted in all Louisiana State and Federal Courts
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Lafayette Bar Association
- American Inn of Court of Acadiana
- Kiwanis Club of New Iberia
- Lafayette Bar Association - Young Lawyers Section - Board Member
- Acadiana Profile's Top Lawyers in Acadiana, 2020-22
- The National Trial Lawyers, Top 40 Under 40